Full time graduate students and PhD Candidates are encouraged to apply for the Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference Student Fellowship. Applications are due by November 18, 2016.
- Interested students must complete the application for
the 2017 Student Fellowship.
- Fellows are required to present a scientific poster. A poster title and abstract are due at the time of the application.
- All applications will be reviewed by the scientific review
committee and the accepted students will be notified by December 2, 2016 if
they were accepted for the 2017 Student Fellowship.
- Accepted 2017 Student Fellows will receive a discounted
conference registration rate of $195*, which must be paid by in full by December
23, 2016. (Payment is requested at the time of the application but will not be charged until the application is approved.)
- This fellowship is limited to 20 students and is for the
Main Conference Only. (Excludes Symposia Posters Hall)
- All accepted 2017 Student Fellows will be asked to help
promote the conference onsite at their college, and throughout their social
- Students not accepted for the 2017 Student Fellowship can
register at a discounted rate $295*, and will not be required to present a
View the 2016 Student Fellows
* This discounted Fellow rate cannot be combined with any other discounts for this event. Your discounted registration does not grant access to any of the short courses or symposia. It also does not include hotel, travel or meals.