Why is the Tri-Conference the Industry's Preeminent Event on Molecular Medicine?
If you are working in drug discovery, this is the must attend event of the year.
Attracting over 3,300 drug discovery and development professionals from over 40 countries in 2015, the Tri-Conference has grown in a diverse event, focusing on Molecular Medicine, specifically on Discovery, Genomics, Diagnostics and Information Technology.
With a 23 year history, this year’s expand coverage includes additional programs on Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease, Precision Medicine and Immunotherapy Therapeutics, as well as two new symposia on Companion Diagnostics and the Commercialization of Molecular Diagnostics.
Why attend the Tri-Conference?
- Hear over 500 speakers from across all industries, all research fields, and from all over the world
- Choose from over 400 presentations and panel discussions
- Create Your Conference -- two options, choose from All Access or build your own program with our a-la-carte option
- Showcase your Research by Presenting a Scientific Poster (and save $50!)
- Participate in one of 30 Roundtable Discussions
- Book meetings with fellow attendees using Intro-Net
- View over 150 Scientific Posters
- Schedule your days' events using the Tri-Conference App
- Visit with over 200 companies in the exhibit hall