The 22nd International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference is the industry's Preeminent Event on Molecular Medicine, focusing on Drug Discovery, Genomics, Diagnostics and Information Technology. Spanning six days this year, the Tri-Conference includes an expanded program that includes 6 symposia, over 20 short courses, and 17 conference programs.
For over 20 years, Tri-Conference attendees gained insight and knowledge by attending the event, knowledge that they were able to take with them, and have an immediate impact on their research. Plan to attend this year's event where you can be part of driving change and working towards shaping the future of medicine.
Why attend the Tri-Conference?
- Network with over 3000+ attendees from over 40 countries
- Hear over 500 speakers from across all industries, all research fields, and from all over the world
- Choose from over 400 presentations and panel discussions
- New 2015 Programs focusing on Genomic Technologies for Patient Stratification and Technology-Driven Oncology Clinical Development
- Two new Symposia including: New Frontiers in Gene Editing and Cancer
- Create Your Conference -- two options, choose from All Access or build your own program with our a-la-carte option
- Showcase your Research by Presenting a Scientific Poster
- Participate in one of 40 Roundtable Discussions
- Book meetings with fellow attendees using Intro-Net
- View over 150 Scientific Posters
- Schedule your days' events using the Tri-Conference App
- Visit with over 200 companies in the exhibit hall
- Network with your peers during coffee breaks and receptions
- Attended Sponsored Luncheon Presentations
- Student Fellowships available for Grad Students and PhD Candidates