Top Reasons to Stay at The Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- No Commute! Conference is taking place at the same location.
- Hotel is steps away from San Diego's famous Gaslamp Quarter, the 'historic heart' of San Diego, with more than 90 restaurants and countless chic boutiques and vibrant nightlife.
- Walking Distance to fun attractions such as Seaport Village, Petco Park, USS Midway Museum, San Diego Trolley to name a few.
- Close attractions just a short drive away include: San Diego's Old Town, Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo
- Only 4 miles from San Diego International Airport (SAN)
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking
opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT:
It has come to our attention that some of our conference participants are being targeted in a hotel scam. We do not utilize any third party hotel booking services. If you are contacted by any company other than Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) or any of CII’s divisions (including Cambridge Healthtech Institute and Cambridge EnerTech) please do not do business with them. These companies may ask for advance payment, and should you contract with
them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or receive a refund, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
Explore San Diego, CA!
With near perfect weather year-round, 70 miles of spectacular coastline, world-class attractions, and a thriving urban core, complete with a sophisticated art, dining and nightlife scene, San Diego has earned the name California’s beach
San Diego is home to many of Southern California’s top attractions, with plenty of options for adventure-seeking, fun-loving explorers.
Called one of "America's best cities for foodies," by Travel & Leisure magazine, San Diego’s culinary scene is a burgeoning, vibrant mix of locally inspired flavors, from delightfully simple to sophisticated and artful. The city's proximity
to the ocean and Mexico has greatly influenced both the local cuisine and culture. From tacos to the best burgers in San Diego, bring your curiosity and a hearty appetite. San Diego has also earned props as one of "One of the World's Top Beer
Cities," according to Beer Connoisseur.